Labels

Monday, May 5, 2014

Late Night Stamper Challenge

We have a fun, 2 week, challenge for you over at the LNS Blog!  The challenge is to make a card based on the picture below.  I have to admit, this type of project is always hard for me......not sure why, but I always get "stamping block".  Anyway, when you are done with your work of art, you can simply load it: HERE.


For my card I went with Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Crushed Curry.  I used the stamp sets, Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid, for the background.  I think that Off the Grid works so well with the Gorgeous Grunge set and I am so sad that it is being retired!  The following is a list of what I used.


Stamps: Peaceful Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Word Window Punch, Butterfly Punch, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Distressing Tool, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

You did an awesome job on this sketch challenge Eileen. I don't think you had stamper's block for this one. Love the combination of stamps and colours you used.