Labels

Monday, May 26, 2014

Techo Stamper: Monday Lunchtime Challenge

It is a beautiful Memorial Day today, and I am so thankful for all my family members that have served or are presently serving.  My dad, uncles and my father-in-law all served during WWII.  I have 2 nephews actively serving in the Marines, and 1 in the Air Force.

To all who have served or are currently serving, I thank you!

We hope you have time to play along for this week's Monday Lunchtime Challenge.  The sketch is below, and you can load your card: HERE.


I used the new stamp set, Work of Art for my card, and it can be found in the upcoming 2014/2015 SU Idea Book.  Samples of this set have been all over PI, and all of the samples have been amazingly creative!  Lots of fun opportunities with the fab stamp set!  I also used the new In-Colors to create the background on the bottom of the card.  Here is a list of what I used:


Stamps: Work of Art
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Papers: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Decorative Dots EF, Gold Sequin Trim, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun new set with new in colors!! I like the die cut part where you used the new stamps and sentiment.. Great job!! :>)