Labels

Monday, December 1, 2014

Addicting Wreaths!

I saw a YouTube video that Rhonda Wade did on how to make wreaths by simply using DSP, scissors and a mini-stapler which you can watch by clicking HERE!

I have a ton of retired DSP and made two practice wreaths.  Two using 6" x 6" squares, and one using 4" x 4" squares.  Using a mini-stapler really makes a difference and I would highly recommend using one versus glue dots or a glue gun.  What do you think?  They are so fun and addicting - good thing that I am a paper hoarder!!

4x4 squares


 First attempt


2 comments:

Cara said...

Oh Wow ... these are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This was such a great & fun idea.... The like/video was invaluable and I've gone crazy making these.... Thank you so much for sharing this idea.....


Cookie